Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Torx, Sep 12, 2010.
St. Elmos fire
How Master P is worth $661 million
Not everyone has even listened to them. On with my list:
*How much sustainable energy JP Morgan actually stiffled from the public.
*What really happened to Stan Meyers.
*How much influence on national policy the oil industry actually has.
How old people managed to get through 70+ years of life despite the fact that the simplest of tasks are fucking brain surgery to them.
Very true, she's my girlfriend
I thought that was pretty obvious from her first post, but I guess not obvious enough for some
master p WAS ONCE worth 661mil, but i doubt hes got that much left since no limit went into bankruptcy and all that other shit.
im sure hes still got a big bank roll, but not like he used to be
Easy mystery to solve. Live 70+ years and you'll have your answer.
We had a thread about it.... surprising you resisted this extreme mental trashing
I find it pretty comforting frankly. If knuckleheads can live long full lives then folks like you and I should be in good shape.
Nah, no interest. Now if we were to discuss CCR or BTO......I'd have been all over it!
We all get a turn :-k
The Magical Mystery Tour.
If we're lucky. It's the survival of the stupid that I marvel at. My old man made it to age 62, which is amazing because the guy was dumb as a box of rocks.
The good die young but assholes live forever....
There are perks though:
Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60:
01. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
02. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first
03. No one expects you to run--anywhere.
04. People call at 9 PM and ask,"did I wake you?"
05. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
06. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
07. Things you buy now won't wear out.
08. You can eat supper at 4 PM.
09. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
19. You can't remember shit and aren't expected to.
20. And you notice some things are all in big print for your convenience.
Why Democrats can't seem to get anything right despite their own faces.
Why there are ten wieners but only eight buns.
Why did I come into this room?
Exactly. Which I of course find comforting.
i can be an A-hole: Omnaris....to the nose!
And wiskas gets to live longer!
I had to think about this one and really pick something I've been DYING to know.
If what we know about 9/11 is the complete truth.