pk_volt needs your help in finding a particular rumble gamepad!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by pk_volt, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. pk_volt

    pk_volt Junior Member

    Trophy Points:
    I'm looking for this particular rumble gamepad and I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a place to buy one other than having to look at factory suppliers from China.

    the particular gamepad is this: joypad twin shock vibrator p 99 c 48.jpg

    it's also known as the Twin Shock Gamepad and a lot of different brands have been slapped onto it.

    if any of you guys actually have one, and don't use it anymore, I'd definitely be willing to pay you for it.

    many thanks.